Often times, B2B organizations scale and grow through hiring star account executives. However, the dependency on account executives leaves the organization vulnerable to ups and downs of individual sales performances, as well as to losing the skills and capabilities in case they leave the company. In order to minimize the negative impact, it is important to build a institutional machine to support demand generation and deal execution. Join this session to learn data-driven approaches and GTM factors to consider when building a platform to generate institutional sales momentum.
It’s common sense that organizations that rally together around shared goals will drive more efficiency than those where different functions are at odds with each other. Fully integrated companies are more profitable, drive faster growth, and make happier customers. Yet, most sales and marketing teams struggle with achieving this ideal.
What are we doing wrong? And what are those who have reached the ideal doing differently? In this session we'll cover the proven actions top performing teams take.
It may seem obvious that alignment to customers and prospects is critical to your company’s GTM performance. But enabling the buying teams that deliver revenue requires that you’re able to keep your GTM teams continuously aligned on customer needs. This session featuring Forrester VP & Principal Analyst Barry Vasudevan explores how Product/Portfolio Marketing can enable customer-facing players with the insights they require to maximize your revenue opportunity as a company.
Tune in to learn:
• How to identify the needs and preferences of your buyers and customers
• What processes, actions and assets are necessary to align your Go-to-Market team to the customer
• A new framework for shared insights and knowledge enablement across the GTM team
• Why 98% of organizations that exceed revenue goals enable ALL buyer- and customer-facing roles
Second generation Marketing Automation Platforms (MAPs) are not flexible enough with access to real time data to deliver the CX your customers deserve. They were not intended to deliver the customer experience expected by buyers today in an omnichannel environment. Today, it’s about orchestrating the journey – not optimizing the campaign! In this interactive webcast, we will exchange ideas about how to deliver a data driven journey for today’s digital first buyers. You will leave the exchange with:
• An understanding of the limitations of legacy Marketing Automation Platforms
• How Customer Data Platforms (CDPs) can orchestrate a journey based on a unified view of a customer using real time data to supplement your investment in your MAP
• Why a CDP is a central component in your stack
• An appreciation of the benefits of implementing a CDP to achieve journey orchestration instead of campaign execution
• A view about how to maintain your investment in your MAP in the short term and migrate to a more effective platform in the long term
Did you know ABM has helped 70% of B2B marketers align marketing and sales efforts to close business more efficiently?
To learn how you can make the partnership between your own sales and marketing teams sing, join RollWorks’ Sr. Directors of Demand Gen and SDRs in a lively discussion exploring the five pillars of marketing and sales alignment that help their teams work together in lockstep. It’s a don’t-miss session that’ll help ensure your own marketing and sales functions are working efficiently and effectively together to drive business results in 2022.
You’ll walk away with:
- Clarity on the five pillars and why they matter;
- The core characteristics of “best-in-class” partnerships between marketing and sales teams;
- An understanding of how to evolve your relationships from good to great; and
- Scalable strategies to ensure collaboration between teams — no matter how large.
You’ve come up with a go-to-market plan, but before you can get started you need buy-in from key stakeholders across your organization. For many, this is where the process can slow, or worse, break down. In this session Christa Martin, Partner and CMO of Chief Outsiders, will share how you can overcome these roadblocks and easily align with your executive team. Tune in to learn:
• Why GTM success and executive team support go hand-in-hand
• Key considerations when building a plan that aligns to the objectives of your organization
• How to influence and secure buy-in from members of your executive team
• Core elements of an effective GTM plan presentation for your C-suite
Great execution requires well-thought-through processes. And achieving great execution at scale requires that teams adhere to them. But stack complexity, systems choices and more can make things hard. So, while data and measurement should be a critical input for reaching high-performance, too often they become part of the problem.
In this webinar, we host a leader from the RevOps solution side and an operating guru from a super-scaled up tech vendor. They’ll share challenges they’ve experienced and methodologies they’ve developed to help teams achieve alignment for maximum business impact.
In a rare public appearance by Tony Zambito, Founder of the Buyer Persona concept, Tony will talk about how to succeed in your GTM strategies through a deeper understanding of who your buyers are and the problems they encounter. Organizations lacking buyer understanding in a post-pandemic world are out of alignment causing their GTM Strategies to miss the mark with buyers. Overcome GTM challenges and create new opportunities when you properly define your buyers, create messaging that resonates, and get the attention of buyers to take action. Key takeaways include:
• How to define your ideal companies and buyers
• What Buyer Personas really are and why they are helpful to GTM Strategy
• Key insights you need to get the attention of buyers
• How to get in alignment with the new post-pandemic problems and challenges buyers face
Alignment is a challenge in the best of times, yet it impacts both efficiency and effectiveness at many points in your GTM. Misalignment and internal silos between teams inhibit innovation and efficient execution. They can cause your buyer journey to be disjointed and worse. That’s why, particularly when times are tough, you’ll want to design alignment into your programs and empower your people wherever they are to provide the best possible connected experiences to prospects and customers.
In this session, Folloze experts and John Steinert with TechTarget will discuss the challenges and use their case studies to help you:
• Better understand why organic alignment has historically been difficult and learn about alignment models designed to overcome past inefficiencies.
• Design ABM and other GTM programs that empower teams to better identify opportunities and close deals faster.
• Recognize the characteristics of tools that can support aligned action and deliver a rich, connected experience throughout the customer journey.